The southern Mexico state of Oaxaca is vibrant and welcoming. I had a great time photographing there. While my work covered many themes and areas, I’ve narrowed my postings to ones that I feel will convey, over the limited size of web pictures, the most clarity.
As I flew over the volcano at the end of my trip, I contemplated the admonition printed on several of my tourist tickets to special locations.
On the back side is the statement…
What should I do?
Keep or Destroy?
Here are the posts…
- Black & White Street Photography in Oaxaca
- Preservation Restoration Restriction and Religion in Oaxaca
- Forbidden in Oaxaca – Prohibido Tomar Fotografias – No Photography No Flash
- Walls and Signs of Politics in Oaxaca
- There is a Certain Electricity in Oaxaca Mexico
- Teotitlan – Weaving in Oaxaca
- Monte Alban Oaxaca in Infrared IR
- Children of Oaxaca Mexico 2012
Just memories, and a bunch of pix, afterall.